Mark Hinchey Naturopathy is located at 601 Glebe Rd Adamstown, NSW, Australia. Parking is available, off Date Street.
Opening Hours: 2014
Thursday 9.30 a.m. - 6.45 p.m.
Friday 9.30 a.m. - 2.30 p.m. (Every 1st and 3rd Week of the Month)
Friday 9.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. (Every 2nd and 4th Week of the Month)
* I am currently in the process of developing and writing the bachelor degree program for
Health Science (Naturopathy) Monday to Wednesday at WEA Hunter.
To make an appointment during these times please contact: 0432234822 or (02) 40235959
Consultations: Price List: 2014
Initial Consultation: 75 minutes: 180.00
Initial consultation includes:
* Face to Face/Skype/Phone Consultation (75 minutes)
* Follow up research from the latest academic journals
* Development of a personalised treatment protocol
* Follow up email/text
Depending on your specific needs, we may address the following during your initial consultation:
Your highest health priority and What you are expecting to achieve by seeing a registered nutritionist and naturopath
Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis Utilising Food Works 2014
Comprehensive Body Composition Assessment
Individualised Functional Pathology Testing
Comprehensive protocol outlining: specific nutritional strategies, supplementation (if necessary), and time line for achieving your highest health priority.
Follow up Consultation:
Test Results Consultation: 130.00
Follow up Consultation: 130.00
During a follow up consultation we will examine the following:
* Progress, concerns and modifications to treatment protocol
* Functional Pathology and Laboratory testing in Nutritional Medicine
* Steps forward in completing treatment protocol
Please indicate when you book in if you require a standard or long consultation.
Consultation prices do not include supplements/remedies, report consultations or functional pathology testing
Please note: Private health fund rebates apply. Check with your health insurance provider.