Mark Hinchey Naturopathy is located at 601 Glebe Rd Adamstown, NSW, Australia. Parking is available, off Date Street.
Opening Hours: 2014
Thursday 9.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
Friday 9.00 a.m. – 6.30 p.m.
* I am currently in the process of developing and writing the bachelor degree program for
Health Science (Naturopathy) Monday to Wednesday.
To make an appointment during these times please contact: 0432234822 or (02) 40235959
Consultations: Price List: 2014
Initial Consultation: 90 minutes: 180
Initial consultation includes:
* Face to Face/Skype/Phone Consultation (90 minutes)
* Follow up research from the latest academic journals
* Development of a personalised treatment protocol
* Follow up email/text
Depending on your specific needs, we may address the following during your initial consultation:
* Your highest health priority and What you are expecting to achieve by seeing a registered nutritionist and naturopath
* Comprehensive Nutritional Analysis Utilising Food Works 2014
* Comprehensive Body Composition Assessment
* Individualised Functional Pathology Testing
* Comprehensive protocol outlining: specific nutritional strategies, supplementation (if necessary), and time line for achieving your highest health priority.
Follow up Consultation:
Test Results Consultation: 110 (60 minutes)
Standard Follow Up Consultation: 95 (45 minutes)
Long Follow Up Consultation: 110 (60 minutes)
During a follow up consultation we will examine the following:
* Progress, concerns and modifications to treatment protocol
* Functional Pathology and Laboratory testing in Nutritional Medicine
* Steps forward in completing treatment protocol
Please indicate when you book in if you require a standard or long consultation.
Consultation prices do not include supplements/remedies, report consultations or functional pathology testing
Please note: Private health fund rebates apply. Check with your health insurance provider.